Are you a creative and proactive person?
Are you good at working with people of different ages and backgrounds?
Then this is the job for you!
BRITANICA Cambridge English Language Assessment centre has been providing quality English language teaching for a wide range of students for more than 18 years.
Besides courses for children and teenagers, our company provides language training for adult learners and corporate clients, satisfying every student’s needs.
The methods we implement are non-traditional and based on the newest global trends in teaching English, which enables us to be effective in helping our students accomplish their educational and professional goals.
In line with the expansion of our team we are looking for: ENGLISH TEACHER FULL-TIME POSITION
The successful applicant should:
- be enthusiastic about teaching;
- have a good level of English;
- be able to work in a team;
- be responsible;
- be creative;
- have individual approach to every student;
- be willing to work on a full-time contract;
- be willing to attend training sessions and staff development meetings.
An advantage would be:
- Teaching certificates (CELTA, DELTA, TEFL, etc.);
- Cambridge certificates (CAE, CPE, IELTS, BEC, etc.);
- Previous teaching experience;
- Presentation experience and skills.
- Full time position - 40 hours a week (standard employment contract);
- Work for the market leader for English language education;
- Working with the latest and most modern methods;
- Training and career development opportunities;
- Participation in workshops/seminars and other extra curricular activities organized by BRITANICA.
If you believe BRITANICA is the place for your development, we would appreciate your application and the possibility for you to become a member of our team.
Please send us your CV and a motivational letter.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.